Saturday, September 4, 2010

Magic

In the Open Space Preserve near our house, there is a secret place off the beaten path. My friend J and her boys led us to it a little while ago. You veer off the path and follow this ploughed-up mess of dirt down and around a bend until you see this:



And if you're paying attention, you can see a little opening in the brush:








But it's little. You have to make yourself small, like a child, in order to pass through...



...into this magical place:





2 comments:

  1. すぎうら先生これすごいですね!
    ジブリの映画に出そうでしょう?

    What a wonderful place to play, I wish I had found it :) I could just imagine the hours i would have spent here, imagining all sorts of stories. Shoot, I probably still would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it:) we are going to play there tomorrow...it was great to spend time with you all there

    ReplyDelete