Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh, come on.

I mean, really. Scarlet fever, head injury, and now croup and two ear infections. What in tarnation is going on? K, the little one, woke up in the middle of the night on Thursday with that awful croupy cough and strider (doctor talk for ugly, painful-sounding breathing--when you can hear the poor kid's strangled voice with each inhale and exhale), and has been feverish and croupy ever since. Today we found out that in addition to the awful cough he also has an infection in each ear. So more antibiotics for us, yay. I'd say no, but he has been feverish for four days now. Luckily, he loves his meds.

Tomorrow's the last day I get bargain basement prices on the Birthing From Within birth mentor/doula workshop in May. Do I go for it or let it go? I want to go down that path...I think. Right? Right? Actually, maybe not. It's not even a little bit practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment